Contact 1: Paolo Fogar (F.N.A.T.C President)
Contact 2: Anne Miozzi Ferrini (English translation)
The National Federation of the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Associations (FNATC) provides assistance and rehabilitation services to people suffering from TBI. FNATC is a non-profit, non-political, and non-denominational organization dedicated to bringing together the initiatives of people who, through their voluntary work, wish to help TBI sufferers and their families in facing the challenges of a brain injury disability.
- Provide information and support to TBI sufferers and their families;
- Coordinate the sharing of resources, expertise, and experience/practice among Italian local TBI Associations, in collaboration with private and public healthcare facilities;
- Promote the social inclusion and the right to work of TBI sufferers by designing and implementing return-to-work programs and training projects tailored to their residual capabilities;
- Provide training programs for people with disabilities and their families;
- Organize professional development and training programs for healthcare providers and volunteers at the provincial, regional and national level.
- Advocate the rights of people suffering from TBI injuries before public and private health authorities, insurance companies, medical organizations, and the media.
FIELDS OF POSSIBLE COOPERATION
- Awareness campaigns
- Sharing of experience/practice within rehabilitation
- Sharing of experience/practice supported employment services
- Sharing of experience/practice in vocational rehabilitation
- Cultural events (e.g. European Trauma Cultural Days)